Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up to a broken coffee pot this morning. I had smelled that 'hot wire' smell in the kitchen yesterday, and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. This am, the cpoffee pot wouldn't work at all. I guess I killed it. So, I had to go out to WM this am (by way of the Biggby coffee drive-thru---something I never do) and grabbed a large cup 'o' black and strong, and grabbed a pot at WM. Just what everyone needs to do rightr before Christmas, eh? Buy themselves a new appliance? But, I am a coffee-holic, and so that is that. Must be done.

Going to take lil' Miss (MIL's little poodle we take care of for her) over to 'the home' and let her visit her 'folks' for awhile. They enjoy seeing her, and she is over the moon to go 'bye-bye ride and see Mom and Dad'. :mushy:

Then, hope to get some more dusting and vacuuming done in another couple of rooms. I'm almost caught up!

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Today I have washed 3 loads of clothes and hung to dry. Made dessert for my daughters dinner party she was invited to ( she did not have time to her friend is in from Italy so she is visiting with heron her 2 days off)
Hubby bought me a used treadmill a steal for 25 dollars he said I have to use it. So we are parking it in front of the tv.
Going to lay out the turkey for Thursday and figure out dinner. have a a good day.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Spent this morning cleaning house with the girls. Then went with hubby to pick up baby girl's photo and pick up some groceries. Stayed home after that and vegged until I had to make dinner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts