Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up - in three months it will be Christmas!! :jug:

I just read over all the messages for Frugal Friday - what fun and ambitious things were attacked and accomplished today!! Since I did not get to the pool today, it is definitely on my list for tomorrow!!

Saturday - I am going to clear off the dining room table - I need to get it back in use as other than a storage place.

Need to start my Saturday with my physical therapy at home exercises.

Laundry - want to get that all done before Sunday.

The rest of the day I shall meander through and see what pops up!!

What are your plans for Saturday?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
We have a soccer tournament today at our home field. First game starts at 8, which means some of us have to be there no later than 7:30, and the last game starts at 5, which means we won't all leave there until around 7ish. They'll be at the field (all 3 of them) all day. I'll be there for most of the day but will be running out a when they're just reffing (sp?) to handle some errands/chores.

I definately plan on getting a run in after the first game as I enjoy the trails behind our home fields even though they kick my butt. After that it will just be small errands and some work with the bills.

Generally after a long Sat. tournament day a few of us gather somewhere after the games to eat and hang out. As the Sunday games usually don't start early. Most of the time we gather at somebody's house (ours more often then not) and the kids veg with video games and we pull together whatever food we have leftover from hauling around at the field and drinks from the coolers, or stop and pick up Pizza, or something easy like that.

Anyhow I'm planning on a full but enjoyable day.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I need to catch up on laundry (before it catches up on me!)
Then we need to go to our local hardware srore to buy paint for our basement. Really excited about that: we decided to go for recycled paint which is much better for the emvironmemt but also much cheaper; like 12,00$ a gallon insteand of 45$. As an added bonus there is a "3 for2" sale, so it adds up to around 8$ a gallon! Talk about a savings saturday!
I also need to do some cooking for my mil who underwent surgery last week. My fil can't cook for his life, and mil won't really be fit to, so I'll makea few easu dishes for them
That's about it! Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I woke up to the sounds of... dishes being washed??? :yikes:

Old Man got a good nights sleep and has started making his hot sauce (outside! )

Today I will pop over to the library and exchange some books, thumb through knitting books and hopefully find a pattern or two I like so I can start working :knit:

After that, it's basically life as usual around here... laundry, cooking, coffee (not necessarily in that order)

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Going to go take a walk in a bit.

Clean some more closets/cupboards/drawers.

Relax.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts