Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today there won't be any $$ spent.

I'll be cooking up some deer meat for the family for supper (it was given to us)

I'm also going to be using lettuce from the fruit patch (it was from seed last year and just grew by itself this year)

Next..

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
No money spent here today. For dinner I am making homemade chicken soup out of bones that I threw in the freezer, carrots, celery and some free onions, so that will be a cheap meal-just hope my dks eat it!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Ladies,
I do have to spend some money today. The dogs need food, but they will be getting whatever is cheapest and on sale.:) I have coupons for free Jimmy Dean products (any size). I'm going to get the biggest sausage rolls I can find!:D We also are returning books and videos to the library and picking up more while we are there. We'll then run by Blockbuster Video and purchase one of the special deal cards where you spend $2 for the card (goes to a charity) and you get free kid's rentals for the summer. We "revisit" all our favorite movies this way! Oh yes, and we can't forget that I have 4 loaves of bread to make today along with skimming the cream off the milk and making butter.:) The laundry is about done in the washer and it will be hung on the line before we head into town.

You all have a blessed day!!!:smball:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hopefully not spending any extra money today,other than the water bill payment! Other than that we will be doing french bread pizzas tonight,everything on sale. Doing the laundry-cold water-but must use dryer today-raining here since last night!:(

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Had a nice lunch with my sister and I had a gift certificate for the restaurant that was enough for both of us. Taking 2 big bags of clothes to Goodwill and might take a quick peek in there for next season clothes for dd.

pat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts