Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kids....Happy Halloween! :pumpkin:

What do y'all have planned today?

After I get to bed (yes its 3.30am lol) I plan to do laundry, run the vac, clean my bathroom, dig out the plastic pumpkins - not feeling the carving thing this yr :( and lastly prep the candies by the door for the kidlets. Note quite sure if I'm up for baking any fun treats for home or making a nice fancy fun dinner for my dad and myself. Last year we had crudites and hors d'oeuvres night :)

Have a great day - I'll check in on this thread later.

Stay safe and have a great evening dishing out the candies and trick or treating! :)

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I have to get us all ready - we are wearng our costumes to the store today. We are going to work at the store and make some jewelry making kits, and hopefullly a lot of money.

Have our `roast beast`in the crockpot, our breakfast skillet in the oven and am trying to figure out what to take in for lunch for us.

After work we are trick-or-treating with friends.

DD9 is Alice from Alice in Wonderland, DD14 is Marilyn Monroe and I`m gonna be a hippie (ok, it`s a costume!)

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Dh is painting our bedroom. Our beds in the office, nightstands in the dining room, you get the picture. I am going to try to clean some of the other rooms and hopefully tonight we can put my bedroom back together.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i am also cleaning then going with my best friend and her son to trick or treat.

·
Registered
139 Posts
:pumpkin:Well Happy Halloween everyone ! I'm going to go clean at my sister ,then go visit my mom in the hospital please say a prayer for her poor thing has been in and out of the hospital for the last 2 months. I'll come home and watch a scary movie by myself then not sleep all nite [LOL] talk at you later and thank you for you prayers. Klean163

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Got up and ran the teens to swim practice/ lessons today.

Hit up WalMart for some washcloths (my little baby patient is fed through a tube in her stomach. She has just recently started taking food by mouth - she's 17 months old - and the ONLY thing she will currently eat is sweet potatoes. I do her laundry at night to give me something to do, and I'm tired of stain treating all these washcloths which are covered in sweet potatoes. Voila' WalMart had washcloths the EXACT COLOR of sweet potatoes!!!)

Got to do some school and menu planning.

DS and DH are going to rake leaves

Laundry

Then welcome all the cute trick-or-treaters. We always give out something salty (it's pretzels this year) as it's less of a temptation to me than having chocolate laying around :)

And extra hour's sleep tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Yesterday I drove 2 hrs to get to the hotel where DH's been living for the past 2 months (work training ...), and now I am hanging out in the room with a sandwich from his mini fridge and about to do some paperwork from my job. Will probably sort his laundry and try to figure out how to get some of it washed before I go home tomorrow.

·
19,119 Posts
MC - that is so exciting that your little patient is eating sweet potatoes!! - sure makes my day!!

Klean - prayers for your mom, she's lucky she has you to visit her.

I am having a strange day so far - watching all the Halloween movies - had only seen the first one - as I clean the LR. I have about two more hours to go before I am finished. Don't think these movies ever end - very campy.

DH should be home in a couple of hours - it is sprinkling a little bit - but theat never stopped soccer before. Quiet night at home. Oh, oh - he just came home and I need to speed upthe cleaning!!

Reactions: klean163
1 - 9 of 9 Posts