Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're all heading to the mall this morning to get pictures taken, and buy ds his school supplies and a few new clothes. There's a Sears, Target, Pennys and Dillards at our mall. We'll be staying away from Dillards though. I was hoping Pennys would have those $10/$50 coupons again. :( I wasn't brave enough to hit "tax free" weekend last week. It was only Friday and Saturday, I wanted to go Sunday morning when the mall is deserted. We will also go to the new Gordman's that opened near WM. Walgreens has some great deals on school supplies so we'll probably go there too. I miss them being in the mall. After that I get to take the kiddos to the office and pick up my first paycheck!

Saturday I'm meeting mema2dandk again. She's swapping me a bunch of tiny boy's clothes for a really cool coupon binder and a ream of paper! There's a Pennys Outlet over there we may have to go look at.

Am I avoiding decluttering my computer desk and shelves, or am I just plain nuts?

·
Registered
601 Posts
sounds like a fun trip shopping.......have fun and hope you find lots of great deals..

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Have a great time on the town today Karen!:D

Hope you get lots of bargains.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was done after the photos were taken! We found all of ds's clothes at Pennys for 50% off, which beat Gordman's prices. He got 2 packs of socks, 5 T-shirts, 2 camp shirts ($10!) and a pair of nice cargo jeans. I forgot my Target diaper coupons in the car, but found a couple packs with coupons on them! My paycheck was for $866.44! and the ladies got to meet my kids! We got some great deals on school supplies at Walgreens! And I'm glad I went to Aldi's. We were getting really low on canned goods so I stocked up on some things. Man, was I beat. The kids were pretty good though. I hope today goes as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts