Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I have a question about the stickers you can/cannot use in a scrapbook. I recently went to a Creative Memories party and the woman said that you could only use a certain type of sticker in the scrapbooks. Now, I realize that she was obviously trying to sell a product, but it made me wonder if any of that was true. Do you all use a certain type of sticker in your scrapbooks, or just anything goes?

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I only use acid free stickers. That is probably what she meant. Most scrappers only use acid free everything. Markers, glue, paper and so on.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
If you absolutely HAVE to use a sticker/something that is not acid free, make sure it does not touch your pictures. For example, I know a lady who cut out the "blue" chatacter for a page of her daughters "blue's clues" birthday party. She matted it on acid-free paper and kept it away from the pictures in the layout.
HTH!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Yikes! Sorry I missed this thread!!!

Yeah, most Scrappers use acid, lignen, and PVC free stickers as Angelee and Melody mentioned. And as Melody said, if you absolutely must have and use that great sticker, go ahead! Just mat it as Melody said. Works great and keeps a "barrier" between the sticker and the keepsakes on the page. Also good for if you don't know if the stickers is acid, PVC, and lignen free. this works for just about anyhting you want to add to your pages. :D HTH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts