Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My newest scrapbook will be all about my new "job". I have a pink 10x10 book and a bunch of retro-y papers.

Do you do theme books or all inclusive? I like themes but my books generally turn into all inclusive. I have one that is solely dedicated to DH's childhood. And one that is pet related. all the rest have a little of everything.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
other than the books for the kids school years, i so far just have pages done. i haven't put them into an album yet. i'm thinking of just putting the pages in chronological order and put them into albums as they will fit.
i have made some small 5x5 albums that are specific to one subject as there are only 14 pages in each one.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I haven't made any scrapbooks YET - but all of my photo albums are by subject :) two for pets :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
So far I've made theme books I guess you could say. My largest one covered an entire year of my life, in which I lived in Germany. It had a little of everything from my year abroad in it, but was just about my year abroad. I just made one for my mom and sister that were themed for their interests...

In the future I plan on making one that just pertains to my marriage..i.e. starting with all the beginning preperations and ending with the honeymoon. I also would like to make one for graduating college and moving on my own and my new job and things..

I guess I'm a themed girl.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I do theme books, but I also do a "family album" scrapbook for each year that has a little of everything in it.

That's not to say that any of these books are totally done.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
So far I have made each of my kids a book dedicated to their births and the first year of their lives. I also did an ABC book where I took each page and dedicated each page to a different letter of the alphabet (A stood for Ali , B for Brent, C for Cousins and so on). I have also made a book from my childhood pics, a book from John's All-Star baseball team and games, another from his football seasons and Ali's cheerleading. I have a couple of other books that contain things like Christmas, Halloween, birthday etc...I am in the process of making a book for each of our trips to Disney World. I do have a 5x7 book that I have put single snapshots that do not fit into any certain theme.
I guess for the most part I fall into the "theme" catagory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts