Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~I had to call to get my October rebate sent. Now they still haven't sent my rebates for November. Urg. I have to call them today. Glad I made copies of everything. I want my $23!~

·
Registered
48 Posts
Oh No! Has it happened other then these 2 times?
I have just made my first list for Walgreens and the rebate. I was going to go today. I want to save money but not a huge headache!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I am sorry you are having problems. I have been doing the Walgreen's rebates for years and only had one month where I had an issue. You are right on keeping copies of everything.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
So osrry to hear that. I have been very lucky with them. I have been as late as three full weeks past the "postmark by" date in getting mine mailed and still got the rebates.
It is a good thing you have your copies. Hope it all works out soon for you.

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
~Well I called and the lady said the request was recieved on Dec 8 and put in the system on Jan 7. She didn't explain the delay, but it's processing and will be here soon. Yey! I've only rebated Walgreens twice. I'm learning that their processing time is quite long. I've rebated Rite Aid twice also. The checks come in 10 days. Easy easy. Seems like it's just me having problems.~

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I had trouble with Walgreens one time before so I don't fool with Walgreens anymore. I much prefer Riteaid where you can submit your rebates online. I was out about the same amount you were.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
i have never rebated, makes me think itis to hard

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with Walgreens. FYI, you can check the status of your rebate online at walgreens website. I always get my rebate credited to a giftcard because they give you a 10% bonus for doing so & that can add up.

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
~In both instances I checked online but my info didn't show up. I get the gift cards too! It just seems so odd to me that it takes 6 weeks or more to get a rebate from them when I get my Rite Aid ones come within 2 weeks.~

·
Registered
161 Posts
I rebate with Walgreen's almost every month and have never had a problem. I hope that this isn't going to be an ongoing problem with them. I've always been so happy with the ease of the Rebates at Walgreens, and I love the 10 percent bonus if you get the gift card, which I always do.:cheer4:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
geez ~ sounds like I'm missing out on good rebates - I think I'll visit riteaid - :) hope everything works out soon

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
{H} Lowes

$10.00 OFF $25.00 purchase exp 2/17/07 Good at ANY Lowes but I have no use for it.
If interested please lmk what you have of equal value that you would like to trade for.
Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have been doing WAG rebates since 2003 and have been very fortunate that I have gotten all my rebates w/in a reasonable amount of time. There was one time my submission was lost in the mail, I'm glad I scan my copies and just faxed it to them. In 5 business days, they reloaded my GC. Over the years, I have saved thousands at Walgreens, have managed to send things overseas as well.

BTW, Walgreens has now started the online submission of rebates in AL, hopefully if this is succesful, they do it nationwide. People will not have problems with double dip rebates because there will be no need for rebate receipts. But I'm one of the lucky ones, my Walgreens are all nice and they print rebate receipts.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
That's great info about the online submission in AL. I hope they start that up nationwide soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts