Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Target DOES mark down frozen food items at the end of the month so I go in the first 1-5 days of each month I get great buys, as July 2nd i got the family Stoufers Lasagna normal $10.99 for $5.26 and Michelinas lean Gourmet entrees for 48 cents! And Bertolli pastas with $1.00 off coupon from web site i got these for 97 cents. Check your local out in Aug. A very nice associate shared this info, not that is great customer service.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks roxie! :) I have read about people getting good deals at Target but have never been able to find any myself. Now I know the secret!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Is this only at Super Targets, or any general Target with a grocery section?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Thank you so much for the information! I LOVE Target and will definitely check this out.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow thanks for the info! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any Target I do not have a Super Target but they acceptt he Super Target Website coupouns I print online. ALWAYS walk through their frozen food section and look for the RED CLEARANCE tags.

·
Registered
158 Posts
great tip I'll have to check it out. Thanx!

·
Registered
565 Posts
That's great. I never go to Target because in general I think it's too pricy. I'll have to look sometime.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Yep, there will be red "clearance" signs down the aisles. I shop Target by scanning the aisles for the little "bubbles" when I see them I start matching coupons to clearance prices. You can score some great deals on frozen, canned, clothing, hba....
here is their clearance schedule. I have found it to be pretty consistant, no matter where I live. I find that they mark down in the AM:
Monday -- Infants, Kids clothing and Electronics (maybe food also)
Tuesday -- Women's clothing, Home/Decorative
Wednesday -- Men's clothing, Garden, Toys, HBA
Thursday -- Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares, Sporting Goods, Luggage
Friday -- Cosmetics, Hardware, Auto, Home Improvement and Jewelry

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I was at target last week. Mine now has about 3 aisles of nothing but clearance. I had a cart full of stuff, deoderant, soap, listerine, plastic wrap, but decided I didn't need all of that and put it back.

I'm glad I did, because I now have two coupons for the listerine. I know it will still be there, because they had lots.

I didn't know about the freezer stuff. I'll have to check it out.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thanks. Target is about 35 minutes from my house but I think I am going to give it a try.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts