Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I keep getting this message "Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors."

Sometimes I click a topic and the topic will show up but then the content I was reading would disappear and leave me with a white page. Refresh doesn't do anything.

It only happens with this site. It's really frustrating to have certain topics not show up and others completely disappear while I'm in the middle of reading them.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Also I can't edit my status to the right. I click and it does nothing. Help?!

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
I keep getting this message "Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors."

Sometimes I click a topic and the topic will show up but then the content I was reading would disappear and leave me with a white page. Refresh doesn't do anything.

It only happens with this site. It's really frustrating to have certain topics not show up and others completely disappear while I'm in the middle of reading them.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Also I can't edit my status to the right. I click and it does nothing. Help?!

I don't use Internet explorer. It's slow and irrelevant.
Download Chrome or Firefox. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cleared cookies and security software is up to date.
We are using IE 9. I just downloaded Chrome but it's still doing the same thing.

For example, the "fling 2012 things in 2012 challenge" link, never opens for me. This also happens with some other links as well so I can't even begin to read them. It's got the ad banner at the top and then "Frugal Village" title under it and the rest of the page is white with no content to read (just as I was typing this the webpage went out "IE cannot display the webpage...blah blah blah)

Thank you Gabe for that link. I will read up on that today.
This is so frustrating :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, Chrome seems to be working for me now that I've made it my default browser...sweet!

Thanks for the suggestion Gabe :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts