Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just had one installed in our house....does anyone else have one? We had Brinks install our system and we got the free install. It's mainly for piece of mind while Malcom is away. How do you like yours? Do you use it all the time? I have some friends who never use theirs.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
We don't have one, well we do, her name is Sandy:paw: lol , but my brother and sister-in-law have one and they really like it, they haven't had hardly any problems. Maybe twice it sent a signal but that was in the first week, I guess maybe just a glich in the system. They are very happy with their service though. Enjoy your new system, I know when Malcolm is away it will give you peace of mind!:smball:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish we had a security system that barks...ha ha :D but little old Daisy wouldn't do much!! :D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I would love to have one. I've read too many true crime books and am always worried about security around here :(

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I'd love to have one, but we don't. Are they very costly?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Ours is made by Smith and Wesson:D

Seriously, where I am, we don't need one. According to town statistics, I have a .001% chance of being victim of a crime. And since my neighbor who used to beat the crap out of his wife in the driveway has moved, I think that percentage has dropped.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
We have one. We only had to live here a few months before we realized that we would have to have one. Too many thieves with too much time on their hands, and drugs on their minds. We had a system installed from Protect America. The installation was free, but they did ask us to donate $10 to Feed the Children.

We really like ours.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sara ours run around $25 a month. With Malcom's job it gives us piece of mind to have it so it's worth the money for us. We also got free installation and equipment. We got this deal when we moved in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts