Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have too many seeds in the packets you bought for this year's planting?

Want to enlarge your seed collection in a frugal way? 

Why not list here what seeds you have and what you want.  Anyone who wants to swap seeds should PM the person directly to exchange details and postal addresses.

Gardeners, when you repond to this post, please list your seeds in these categories:

SEEDS  I  WANT

SEEDS  I  HAVE  TO  SWAP

Only list seeds that are fresh and viable.  Noone can grow anything from a seed that's beeing sitting in a cupboard for 5 years.  :)

When preparing your seeds for posting, make sure you have a sepatate packet for each seed type and label each packet clearly with the name and variety, for example: TOMATO - ROMA, or PEPPER - LARGE SWEET HUNGARIAN.

Unfortunately, Australian regulations prohibit any seed or plant exchanges from any other country but I wish you all the best with your swaps. :)

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ladies, as you plan out your gardens, don't forget to list your excess seeds here. If we can build up a nice list of seeds you may be able to exchange seeds to get some you haven't been able to find or didn't want to go over your garden budget for.

Just list to this thread the type of seed that you have to trade. If you have a wish list, list here what you want and what you have to trade. :apple:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi I am looking for spoon and bowl gourds. I have alot of veggies and flowers to trade.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
This sounds like something I would like to take part in. But I will have to post my lists this weekend after I get an opportunity to check on what I've got extra. Great idea!

T

·
0 Posts
I have:

Basil, Large Leaved Italian
Basil, Marseille
Basil, Red Rubin
Basil, Lemon Basil Sweet Dani
Verbena Rose
Petunia Lilac

I would like:

Morning Glories