Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone!!

We will be playing outside today quite a bit. Tyler loves it outside!! :) Dave is going to do some work on the boat to get it ready for fishing when the lakes thaw out.

We are going to run to town sometime today to fill prescriptions and get groceries. Also need to stop at WalMart for diapers and my fishing license.

I need to sqeeze a few loads of laundry in too.

Hope you all have a nice day!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well today is pc upgrade day!
Pluys groceries.
There is also a huge town yard sale today dh says he wants to go to in a few.
Other than that I will be cleaning house getting ready for my hutch, which I will probably get tomorrow!
On top of that dh lucked into a free front porch! Its small, just steps and a landing but we can build onto it later! Just need to pck it up!
Have a fun filled day my friends!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good Morning, chilly yet this am suppose to get up to 70 so we'll see.
Today dh is making me a new headboard for my bed and an entire new bed for dd's room right now she just has the mattress, box spring and frame.

Laundry (done)
Vacuum (done)
Bathrooms (done)
I still need to clear off my sewing table and get it in order.
Finish my Mirror
Finish chalkboards (1 left to paint and need to write on all)

That's about all I can think of right now.
Have a Great PRODUCTIVE day!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Today I have to go to my nieces birthday party, so I will spend the day visiting with my family as they are an hour away and I don't see them that often.

Have to stop at K-mart for a birthday present, get gas for the car and I also want to stop on the way down there and wash my filthy car:(

Did 1 load of laundry so far

After I get done on here, I have to take a shower and get ready to go

Have a great Saturday everyone
:D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Well, when I went to bed early last night I swore that I was gonna get up at 7: I DID IT!!!

Now that I am done checking out my puter family, I will:

Clean my room and desk
Clean the livingroom
clean diningroom
Fold the mountain of laundry DH washed and piled on the couch
Write a paper on "Birth of a Nation" due Mon ( man I hate that movie)

RELAX........

I am on spring break at work this week!!!

Have a great days girls!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Just got back from montreal and went to class today. Baby is asleep and we have a whole lot of cleaning to do. Maybe i'll even go grocery shopping since I haven't been in two weeks!! My HB looks hungry :)

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Today's gonna be a nice day.Sunshine is out and it's already warm in here!

Today I need to wash laundry and hang outside.Go to Fred's :toothy: Make waffles and freeze them,
and clean my dirty bathroom.
Dh has to cut grass,looks like a jungle out there with all that rain we had last week lol

Guess thats it for me.
Have a nice saturday everyone!

Supper will be BLT's (a craving :D)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hello Everyone!!!
Rainy here again today, so cleaning out the garage is out for the day. However, we are going to get the lawnmower's oil changed and engine overhauled so it is ready to go. the boys have mowing jobs lined up and we have to get the mower going. Our lawns are also looking rather "junglely" and need to be done!:)
We have a friend staying with us. He is mentally disabled and takes lots of energy! But we love him to pieces and it's like having an 8 year old around again. He and the boys have been playing video games and I think they are going to play army here soon.
DH just finished paying the bills and is now heading outside. I need to get myself ready for the day and do some baking. I'd also like to clean the pantry shelves and rearrange some things so I can see what we have (one of the hazzards of having your kids put away groceries is you never know where they put certain items). Already finished my devotions, but I still need to get some reading done for a class the boys and I are doing.

Have a wonderful day!!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Woke up with another migraine,they've been nonstop since the 2nd.Anywho felt a lil better and while dh changed the oil in my van I mowed the whole yard(uphill both ways lol)with our push mower.DH says something is wrong with the riding mower,then we took a nap and got ready and went to Sonny's for dinner(i got full up lol.)and to homedepot for weed and feed.that was about it for us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts