Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodmorning friends.:)
After taking a shower I'm off to spend the day pulling weeds and planting some herbs & flowers. Can't wait to get the mulch for my garden beds. The weekend is the worst time to get it and I hate to back the truck up in the small area where we buy it so it'll have to wait till dh has a day off this week. Our cold frame really has worked well and everything came up so I'll be busy the next few weeks planting. :) I think I'm going to change my mind about my favorite time of year, lol. This has to be it.:D
Dinner is going to be roast Sticky Chicken done in the grill on the rotisserie. :lip: ,something else& spinach.
Hope you all have a wonderful time doing whatever needs doing today.:sun:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Sounds like a fun day Darlene!!

After church this morning we are having an outside day too. Helping with pulling out the old fence across the front of our property. Put the new one up yesterday. Will also stain the wood for our picnic table.

Smoked Sausage in the crockpot for supper, will have mashed potatoes, asparagus and carrots with it.

Have a great day!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Today I have to put our bedroom back together since I finished painting in there.
Also need to switch some desks around from bedroom to pc room
Straighten out other bedroom as dh moved his pc out of there
Hang up some berry wreaths and garland that I got yesterday

Do load of laundry, hang outside
Have to run to some stores some time today also

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good morning ladies !!!!!!!
I have the day off today & I just need to straighten the house a bit and strip beds......
Stir fry for dinner.....:D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Nothing new and exciting happening here. It was suppose to be nice outside, but it is raining.:mad: I have to make the beds and run the vacuum and that is about it for the day. I don't plan on doing a whole lot. My dh has to work so it will be me and the kids tonight. Hope everyone has a nice day. I just hope that it stops raining here.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
AGGGHHHHHHH!!! I can't get motivated!!! I need to do laundry and straighten up the house but I just want to lay around. Alex has her dance pictures today so I will be going up to Jefferson City.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
We've got yard work and a soccer game on our schedule today.

Have a nice day everyone :sun:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
We did some more yardwork. We put edging around some trees and planted hostas and then tilled a new garden section around the fruit trees and planted hostas and some peonies in there. I'll post some pictures in the gallery later. It'll take some time to get it the way I want, but it's a start and some progress. ;)
Gabe made dinner. :D
Zachary planted some black eyed susan and columbine seeds and watered them. It was just so cute. Then tonight, I had him start soaking some anemone bulbs to plant in a couple of days.
The weather was beautiful today.
We still have tons of branches to get rid of. Hoping to chip some into mulch and have the city pick up the rest.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
we had a long but fun day today. since we are moving we wanted to go into NYC and do some of the touristy stuff we hadn't done yet so we got up early and took the train in. we spent most of the day at the statue of liberty and then ellis island. got lots of pictures of both places. when the kids are older, i'd like to go back to both when they can better understand what they are.
the ferry ride out and back was pretty fun. and the kids got to ride on the subway again. on the way home someone had left a newspaper on the floor and i knicked the coupon sections. dh laughed at me for that:D i figured if they wanted them, they would have taken them.
i have a little bit of straightening up to do and then it's bedtime. we're all exhausted from all the walking around.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
It rained all day here.But that was ok just a quiet productive day at home.We did go to blockbuster to return some movies and Kroger to get the paper.After we came home I did some laundry,clipped coupons,cleaned the house and dh put together my treadmill and I worked out for an hour.Now tomorrow I'll have nothing to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts