Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Tuesday, all!!

I am all fired up after looking at my cc debt, and I'm ready to start burning through it. My thanks to Debt Ninjette for starting the 11/12/13 project, because that is what started me off.

Hope you are all having a debt-free or debt-reducing day!!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Finally ventured out of the house today other then the usual drop off DH at work routine. Had a mad hacking attack despite being all medicated to not cough and well life happens. People gave me a wide radius so it was like I had the grocery store to myself - had to pick up a few items (& OTC meds)...the fridge was empty.

I still need to hit up another grocery store, empty out all the trash bins and lysol them down heavily along with the bed. DH didn't sleep last night, actually we both didn't. We kept setting each other off with our cough attacks until he finally went to sleep in the lv rm. Poor guy - had to sleep sitting up. I have a feeling he'll be coming home early today.

Airing out the house again today before the temps climb back up.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The one time I was unilaterally given a place in the front of a long line was when I was in the middle of a major bout of whooping cough. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts