Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are heading into the final third of 2011!! Let's make the most of the remaining months!!

For September, I am going for 750 minutes - how about you?

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I'm in for no less than 4 days a week.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Thanks MM for starting us out!

I am in for 45 minutes per day :)

·
8,714 Posts
~I gotta get in on this again. I've been so busy with everyone and everything else that I'm not making time for me. I've exercised only three times in the last month. Ugh.
I really need to schedule time for me and get my DH to keep the kids from being underfoot during that 30 minutes. So the plan is to use my Walk it out Wii game, 20 minutes a day, 3x a week during the daytime(the kids don't get underfoot for this game because I can march in one place)and then my Zumba Wii game, 20 minutes a session, 3X a week in the evenings or on the weekends when DH can take the kids outside.
All in all I guess that's almost 500 minutes. I'll set my goal at 400 minutes though because I want to give myself a better shot at making it. So at least 20 sessions of exercise for September. ~

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
I've been trying to get back into running again, so for September, I'm going to try to to run a total of 45 miles out of 90 miles total.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I'm in again this month, 750 minutes. Walked for 40 minutes this morning.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I do measurement by steps. I'm shooting for 10,000 a day. Maybe taking off one or two days, but the goal is everyday.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Nothing today. Between running errands, the rain and lightening, I didn't get a chance to go at all!!!!! :(

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
45 minute walk this morning. :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Got my 10,000 in, even if it took until 9:30

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
11,000 steps today

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
45 minutes of walking today. :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Walked for 45 minutes today.....fast! :D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I need to hop on this bandwagon....I have Sadly abandoned this bandwagon for way too long.....So I will start with a fitness on demand program tonight, once the kiddos are in bed...hoping for a 30 minute program to get me started

1 - 20 of 133 Posts