Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 40 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Can I join too please? I'd love to learn to make something from a pattern...I made a dress when I was a senior in h.s., but had my mom's help. I actually sewed a zipper on a jean purse I made for my niece this christmas, so I'm learning to be a little brave. I'm definitely at a beginner level though!

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
I would love to join. Dee has been bringing the joy back to sewing for me!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome Margery! :)

I was wondering how long you would hold out! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I love to sew! I used to make my own cloths for the office and I taught my niece to make her summer cloths.

May I join?

Susie in MN

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome Susie! :wave2:

In no time at all you will have your very own pin cushion in your award box! :D

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Thank you! I'm looking forward to chatting about patterns and materials that are best for each pattern. I'm also looking forward to chatting about making things like curtains for the home, I've done this too.

Susie in MN

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
LOL Dee, I hadn't even figured out that there was one, till you did the contest. talk about head in the clouds. :D

I was just so happy to enjoy sewing again, I've been putzing around ever since in a happy fabric induced comatose sort of state heheheheheh.

CJ told me once fabric is like GOOD drugs and she is right!!!! LOL:toothy:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Yep, CJ's right on that one! :D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Michele Annette, you are all set! Welcome to the sewing club! :wave2:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome Dixie! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Can I join??

I'm very sewing-illiterate, but would love to learn!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love sewing, even though I am admittedly not very good. Not to mention that my dks have somehow lost a little 'button' that goes to my sewing machine so I can wind the bobbin. The machine is not even a year old yet, and I feel like it is going to waste. I have, however, started hand sewing, and I am enjoying that. Even though it will take longer to finish the piece, I feel good knowing it was all sewn by hand. :)

Anyway, I would love to join the sewing club! I need some real motivation to completing some of these projects ;)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome momof3sons and Amy Jo!!! There are some easy tutorials already done in the Sewing forum.

21 - 40 of 240 Posts