Frugal Village Forums banner
61 - 80 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome daddys3chicks to the sewing club! :D

I think matching nighties is a neat idea, can't wait to see them!

I love your avatar too! :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is it too late to sign up?

I'm a newbie and have bolts of fabric itching to finally be made into curtains, robes, jammie bottoms, etc.

I have slighty above bare bones circa 1992 Singer..but I need help with buttonholes, coz I never learned how.:(
However, I do a mean hidden zipper and lovely hems.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Could you stand another newbie? I love to sew and am in need of inspiration to do more of it. (With that stockpile of fabric!) Thanks!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome ladies! There is always room for more in the sewing forum. :D

Don't forget, if you can post pictures, we would love to see what you are working on!

Happy Sewing! :sewing:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I would like to join the sewing club. I have sewed alittle. Sounds fun:)

·
Registered
339 Posts
What a coincidence....I was just sorting through some fabric last night, contemplating on whether I should attempt a project. I am definitely in the "below beginner" class as well. I would love to join, maybe I'll learn something, LOL!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
dhmunoz said:
What a coincidence....I was just sorting through some fabric last night, contemplating on whether I should attempt a project. I am definitely in the "below beginner" class as well. I would love to join, maybe I'll learn something, LOL!
Welcome to the sewing club! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, count me in for this club! I just got a sewing machine for Mother's Day and am trying to get up the courage to actually use it. I took a class for a while and played around with it, but have to actually sit at it for a while. Thanks!

Sarah

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sign me up.

61 - 80 of 240 Posts