Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michelle hope you don't mind my starting this thread. btw - I love this challenge.

Today I finished 3 blocks fro dgs's Log cabin quilt and started 5. I do chain sewing so it goes faster.

Next....

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Not at all cj. I was just coming here to do it myself. I like it too because it's really been motivating for me so far.

I am surprised that with all the sewers and quilters we have that there aren't more members participating. :confused: Maybe it will pick up tomorrow or next week when all the holiday hoopla is over. :)

I made a pair of fleece mittens for the girls so far, and after dinner, I'm going to make 2 fleece stocking hats for them.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I will be starting either tomorrow or Monday and then look out ladies! :D

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I, too, will be getting back to my sewing/quilting next week. I did a bit over the holidays but am finishing up some projects and hope to get them done next week.:)

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I hope to do some more hand piecing in just a bit (while watching tv with dh) on the window quilt I started.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
WOW Great job Chelle! :thumb:

And it look like Kathryn loves it too! :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm havign a hardt ime finding the time! I have to use the kitchen table.

and my youngest thinks my sewing machine is fascinating!! she climbs up on the table and 'help's me sew.

so I never get anything done.

I will be finishing a bunch of UFOS!!! there are a pair of pants, a blouse, a neat shirt, some kids stuff....and of course diapers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts