Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your favorite videos, songs, light displays, etc. Help me to find my Christmas spirit.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Here is one

and another

and another

and this one

Reactions: pollypurebred39

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen the intro to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

It is very funny. Santa was sure having a rough evening.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I don't think I have ever seen the intro to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

It is very funny. Santa was sure having a rough evening.
You mean to tell me that you don't own the DVD and don't watch it like 5 times every year? *faints* Best Christmas movie, eva!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
You mean to tell me that you don't own the DVD and don't watch it like 5 times every year? *faints* Best Christmas movie, eva!
Nope, should try and see it this Christmas.
I have seen the Vacation one.

We Watch "A Christmas Story" every year You know the one with Ralphie.

Our local old theater showed it last year so I saw it on the big screen but I was surrounded ( in charge of) 25 brownie scouts so I didn't really get to see it.

Maybe they will show the Christmas Vacation one

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Nope, should try and see it this Christmas.
I have seen the Vacation one.

We Watch "A Christmas Story" every year You know the one with Ralphie.

Our local old theater showed it last year so I saw it on the big screen but I was surrounded ( in charge of) 25 brownie scouts so I didn't really get to see it.

Maybe they will show the Christmas Vacation one
I'm pretty sure they show it on regular tv every year or you could probably watch it on line. It's so funny and never gets old.

Reactions: imagine
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.