Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a victory that is major for me.

I gave me son (the computer genius) the money to buy me a decent digital camera so that I could start putting some things on Ebay.

He bought me a camera that does everything but cook dinner. I didn't want something with all the horns and whistles and it has taken me forever just to figure out how to take a picture with the danged thing.

Today I got it out, took a picture of a jacket I wanted to sell. After a morning of swearing and calling all three of me kids (I could hear them rolling their eyes at me) I figured out how to download the pictures and save the to a file.

I've been putting off messing with this danged thing for six months because I was honestly scared of it. I wrestled it to the ground and won!

Yay me.

My first auction is up and I'm dancing, bad knees and all!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
:cheer4: 3 cheers for you....goes to show that we are never too old to learn new things.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Great! Good luck with the auction!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
good luck with the auction!! happy selling!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks women for your support - I am woman hear me roar LOL!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good for you!! I am glad you didn't let it defeat you!

Good luck with the auction!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Good luck... get those pictures ready :)

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Good for you~~~! I'm glad you didn't let the camera defeat you. Trust me, after having a great camera ( which was stolen) and then using a crappy camera for my ebay sales, the camera makes all the difference and seems to make the stress of the auction disappear.

I hope your auction does well!:angel2:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
your my :hero:. I have yet to figure it out so hats off to you. Let us know how it goes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts