Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am about 6 weeks PG with our second. And I am sick as a dog! I was not like this with my first one at all. I had to tell the girls at work since they were worried since I was running to the bathroom to yak all the time. Of course, hubby knows and my mom just guessed. Other than that no one knows yet. We hosted New Year's Day at our house and had to fake feeling good all day. Thankfully that day wasn't too bad.

I'm to the point now, where everything make me sick. I am normally a coffee drinker and the smell makes me gag. I can't stand the sight of raw meat.

This one sure is rough going. I hope it gets better.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I hope it gets better for you. I was *very* sick with my first two pregnancies (both girls) to the point that I lost weight rather than gained it w/ #2.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Congrats on the pregnancy! Sorry you have been so sick though. I hope it clears up soon. :hugz:

Reactions: TigerGirl1226

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Oh, I hope the morning (24/7) sickness recedes soon. I had that with my first and it was awful. If it helps, I was better after I got through the 3rd month although I'm sure that seems very far away right now!

Thinking of you!

Reactions: TigerGirl1226

·
Registered
545 Posts
Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you feel better soon!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Congrats! I was like that with my second pregnancy as well. Hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hoping this passes soon. I was lucky with DD, I only had it once and that was early in the morning and the first thing I did was drink some cold orange juice, I was sick the rest of the day. With DS I had the dry heaves for about a week, I would rather have puked. Hope you fell better soon.:vibes:

Cat

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Headed to the doctor. Hopefully they will do a sonogram and give me a due date. They said they may not do it til next week and that would totally bum me out.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Congrats! Sorry about the morning sickness. I had it very bad with #2. Lost 27 lbs and had IV's a few times. Be sure to speak up to the dr. There are some things you can try if it doesn't let up.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today is my 20 week mark! The sickness has gone away mostly. I still take a Zofran (aka my "pukey pill") in the morning in order to keep the sickness at bay.

Just really tired now!

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
By next month you will prob. get some energy back too. All pregnancies are diff. DD flutterkicked so sweetly and DS pressed his toes on my ribcage to field goal kick. I had morning sickness w/ both. Oyster crackers and water were my BEST friends. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts