Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did this today SO I was wondering........Have you ever forgot to log off or sign out and it looked like you were here at the Village all day??? I did that a few nights too, you all must have thought I couldn't sleep and spent all night here!!!;) :smball:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
oh i do that almost all the time :eek:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I've done that before :)

Even worse - I'm setting up a new computer and I deleted all my cookies on the old one - when I came into the village I had to sign in again and I couldn't remember my password! I nearly cried LOL.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Me too all the time, especially since I dont have dial up anymore, I may just minimize the village and forget it all day sometimes!!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I always do this and almost everytime I think about it too!! :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have dail up, so I don't think that happens.....

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pheww, glad I'm not the only one!! Lori, that sure would be an expensive visit if you forgot!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
After a while, it won't show you as online any more. I believe it's like 15 or 20 min.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:ponder: Hmmmm....well, if I had have known that I wouldn't have started this thread!!:surprise: :laugh:

Thanks for the info Michelle!!:)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I thought that when I closed my browser I was logged out? When I click the link to here I was automatically logged in though. I suppose if anyone were to think I live here, so be it, it's a nice place to move into.. LOL!

Should I click log out when I leave?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts