Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodmorning! Sun is shining now but a storm is coming up the east coast and that means heavy rains for us later today.

Yesterdays award ceremony at the kids high school was nice. They only gave out a few of the scholorships at this ceremony and will be giving more at gratuation. Dd didn't get any of those but did get the French department award and the Presidents award for Outstanding Acedemic Excellance. I'm very proud of her.
Was no need to worry about me passing out if my sons name was called.:D

Going to get out and plant some flowers and weed before the rain comes.

Dinner is leftover pork chops for Dh & I because the kids will be out and about for the evening. I'm hoping the rain holds off so Dh & I can have an outdoor fire and do some snuggling.;)

Don't forget to do something silly today!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Morning! It's a windy day here. I'm just hoping it won't rain.

Should be a frugal day here. Only money spent is for my Avon order.

I go back to work today, after my day off yesterday. So, I'll do a general pick up before leaving, and leave the rest to dh.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well I dropped the oldest off at the youth group fundraiser and then picked him up to go do some yard work for a church member and at 2 I am supposed to pick him up and take him back to the fund raiser!
He his dad and his brother are supposed to be going to the movies today and or tomorrow, I can hardly wait!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well bright and early today...8 am DS had a baseball game I fried my buns off it was over 80 degrees already.Now I sit here hiding from DH cause he is being extremely annoying today:(
Have a Silly Saturday!!

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Cold and windy here- lots of clouds but no rain (yet). I went yard saling this morning and will try to rest some this afternoon before we head out for dance recital tonight.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I got back from the dog show almost an hour a go (it's 11 a.m. now). I am POOPED; I have been up since 5:20! It's cool and cloudy here. I a trying to decide if I have the energy to go garage saling or not.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I just cooked some corn on the cob, and have been spinning in circles with dd :)

I think Carl will take her to the store so I can do a workout while they are gone.

I just need to get some things bought at Ralphs today, and that is all I really 'have' to do...

I'd like to cook some food to last me through next week.....and maybe do my french manicure.
I want to ask my neighbor to come over and do yoga again(she finally came and did it with me last week), and clean up Ayla's room.

And take a nap! I am soooo tired we really stayed up way too late lastnight.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Prom night here, both dd and ds are going there are lots of little things in the making before the great limo ride into dreamland!!

As for me...homework again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts