Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isn't really news of any kind, but I was recently reminded that bean bag toss/cornhole is a really fun and simple all around outdoor game. These days it seems like it just gets ever harder to find reasons to be outside, but when I was playing the other day, my neighbor seemed to notice how much fun it looked and came over and joined us. After we were done, we lent the game to them to play for a couple of weeks. So, for anyone that may have forgotten about it, bean bag toss is still lots of fun.

·
Super Moderator
1,958 Posts
I just put on my earbuds and Mp3 player and go for a walk. Self isolating doesn't mean you have to stay in your house. Enjoy the great outdoors.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Binoculars and bird watching. They are active and busy right now. I was walking the dog pre-dawn and noticed when the first Cardinal started singing for the day. Also astronomy/planets pre-dawn and after sunset. Earlier this month the crescent moon and Venus were side-by-side in the evening sky, very dramatic. In pre-dawn right now it is Mars and Jupiter in proximity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts