Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our weather has gone from winter to summer back to winter within a 5 day span and its finally catching up to me :( Feeling run down so taking it easy. Beginnings of a migraine settling in so I've popped some OTC stuff and slathered on the Ultra Strength Ben Gay hoping it helps.

Dinner will be leftover spaghetti w/meat sauce.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Finally got a good nights sleep last night. Went for a walk, washed curtains and put them back up, poached some chicken breast. Still need to dust and clean the bathroom. Still need to organize, toss, and store some items. Trying to stay inside for the rest of the day because of allergies. Trying to just take it easy today but still get things done. Fortunately the dog downstairs is quiet today.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Busy today. We are celebrating Mini's 1st b-day tomorrow and leqving for a week long trip to Mexico on Tuesday.
I still need to clean the house, decorate Mini's smash cake and assemble salads for tomorrow.
Then once baby is down for the night dh and I need to hang up ballons and decorations... Yes I went over board... Yes I'll probably do it again next year! :)

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Bought the dog a new collar at the pet store and got him cookies while we were there. Used my discount rewards card and cut a bit off the price.

went to an estate sale despite the cold and scored a lot of vintage kitchen stuff for $13.
I also found a Rowenta iron for DD at an Estate sale shop $5.!! They retail $50-$140. new.
Ate out and got a roast beef wrap and soup. Took more than 1/2 home to my Ds. They just make everything too big.
Took a nap (hybernation) w/ the dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts