Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!
Well, with the time change I was up at 5:30 this morning. ACK!! Oh well, an extra hour to lounge in bed watching all sorts of good stuff! Currently watching a sappy movie on the Hallmark Channel where a single mom falls in love with a soldier her 4th grade son becomes pen pals with. Makes me love MY soldier all the more!!

Enough of that mushy stuff, lol! Today...

I need to keep plugging along with my cleaning. I will be working on the basement (a.k.a. dumping ground) this afternoon. I have a little bit of laundry left to do, and I need to mop, but will do that while watching football this morning (cmon, Vikings!!!! :tay:)

I also need to at some point meal plan and re-check my Christmas list and budget. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Have a relaxing day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
156 Posts
Having a lazy morning with dbf...made a hm caramel macchiato, a bagel and basically just perusing the internet.

Will be heading to the 'burbs in a couple of hours. I will be making hm ravioli with dbf's family (the women) for Thanksgiving and he will be watching football with the guys.

After that, we will be meeting up with some friends for dinner...so a spend day.

Hopefully, I can squeeze in a few hours of work before bed. I need to finish working on a presentation before tomorrow.

·
Registered
64 Posts
everyday seems like a spend day in our house lately :bang:

I need to finish up my stockpile shopping today at Harris Teeter and Kroger. our Kroger is closing this month so I have to get what I can for my stockpile. did most of my Christmas shopping over the weekend so I won't have to be out in the crowds after Thanksgiving.

I still need to clean the kitchen and living room. need to make a list of things I need for Thanksgiving and check baking supplies. I may try out the recipe for the crustless pumpkin pie to give it a test run before Thanksgiving. I do need to get some cooking done for the week since the kids have an early release day and a day out of school this week, I have a doctor's appt., a conference with ds's teacher, baseball practice, gymnastics for each kid, and ds has a baseball tournament this weekend.

my post should be named Stressful Sunday not Simple Sunday....hope everyone else's Sunday is much simpler than mine

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Went to church came home and ate left overs for lunch,not planning on going out again until church tonight.Play on computer maby take short nap,need do some dishes.Hope everyone has a good afternoon.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Finishing up my paper and presentation for class tomorrow night. Did the boys laundry and doing some light cleaning around the house. Gotta make lunches for the kids later for school tomorrow and stop by Wally World tonight. I plan on staying in my jammies all day work on my Christmas list a little later. Paper is almost done! Yay!

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Pretty good day today. Got up and changed the clocks. Went for a walk. Went shopping. Started cleaning and realized the pipes underneath the kitchen sink was leaking. Called maintenance for apartment and they came over and fixed it. Only they didn't fix it and I called the office again. Maintenance came over again and finally fixed it. Glad I realized what was happening because it could have been a really big problem.

Made grocery list. Need to dust then can settle down for the evening.

One thing good about maintenance coming over. It made me organize things quickly and straighten up the place.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We did the deer hunt for the disabled again today, several participants got their deer. It was a day of fun and socializing.I am exhausted- pushing a wheelchair thru the timber is work! But I laughed and laughed. My husband has knees that are all skinned up like a kid that fell on the playground at recess.Off to bed- hope you all had a good day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.