Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, all.....

Still feeling under the weather, but am taking immodium D and cough syrup to help with the symptoms. I slept about 48 hours straight with intermittent periods of being awake. It is exhausting sleeping that long for that hard.

After I get my health back, I willl be ever so thankful for good health and will take better daily care of myself.

Sorry for all of my downer posts lately.....I WILL feel better soon!

Andrea

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I hope you learn how precious good health is too all of us! Hope you get well soon!

Reactions: acox68

·
19,119 Posts
Andrea, so sorry you've been down for so long. Prayers and hugs that you get well soon and get your energy back - that's the part that always gets me after a sickness - it takes a while to get recharged!! No need for apologies - we've all been there and know how it feels. Take care!!

Reactions: acox68

·
19,119 Posts
Here's what my Sunday looks like - and I had an ah ha moment last night to help me move along!!!!

First thing - made coffee and then cleared off the coffee table since this is going to be a major paperwork day and I want to be ready for it!!

Have already paid a load of bills online and am using my new system for keeping track of bill payments!!

DH is making breakfast and I am going to put a load of laundry on. In a couple of hours - before the SB - I'm going to the pool to get my exercising in, the home to watch the Big Game.

Sounds like a great day to me - don't care who wins the game - but really want a good solid football game to end this season. Am watching Orlando and Boston beef it out on the court now!! That outcome I do care about!! ;)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Nice relaxing Sunday here...

Home from swim lessons and in my lounge clothes. Thinking of maybe a nap this afternoon. Things have been crazy stressful here lately :(

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Sunday, my favorite day. I got up at 8, made coffee and then started cleaning. Here's what we have done so far..
1. dishes all done and put away
2. kitchen floor swept
3. all trash emptied, burned
4. all counters and tables cleaned off
5. both bathroom-mirrors, sink, and stools cleaned
6. bedclothes and towels washed,dried, and put away
7. 2 loads of clothes washed, dried, put away
8. tv and stand dusted
9. sweeper ran in frontroom and office
10. trash cans cleaned
DSS and DIL are coming over to watch the game with us and they are bringing a pizza. I love it when DH helps me clean and I don't have to ask.
Enjoy the game everyone.

Cat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts