Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, all!

It's been a productive day so far...I took garbage out and cleaned the bathroom. In a few minutes I'll go grocery shopping and then later I'll make some asian turkey meatballs for dinner which are SOOoooo good! It's a weight watcher recipe that I found on a recipe blog. YUM, YUM!

I hope everyone has a nice day....:)

Andrea

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I'm relaxing today...I worked most of yesterday, cleaning, decluttering and organizing our rec. room downstairs, our clothes cloest and our towel closet.

So today, all I'm planning on doing is reading up on my favorite websites, making some lunch and cooking dinner later on.
Lazy day today~ahhhhh:thumb:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Hooray for Sunday my favorite day of the week. I slept in until 8, got up went to town for newspapers. I have clipped coupons, put a load of clothes in the wash, done some dishes, and cleaned out fridge. Dh is making spaghetti at the moment. Once dinner is over I will have a BIG mess(but worth it) to clean up. DH wants to roll the bike out and go for a ride, better him than me. I'm not getting on that bike until the snow is gone. It's a gorgeous day, sunny and 48 at the moment. I have the front door open and the screen up to let some fresh air inside. What a perfect day so far. Hope you all have a great day as well.

Cat

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I've been grocery shopping, washed the dogs' bedding and made a pound cake. I need to finish some reading and make a salad for dinner tonight. It's gorgeous here today.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have been lounging around this morning. Today I am going to see my Dad and Lisa!! Then I am going to come back home and pick up the house a little. do a little more laundry~the neverending beast!! And I am going to continue cleaning out my dresser and closet!!

The weather is gorgeous today!!

Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!! :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Happy Sunday! Sounds like it's unanimous with the awesome weather today!

I've been a little lazy today, too, but I LOVE it! I drank alot of coffee and played on the internet! Then I got busy and FINALLY did my taxes. Just need to check it over with dh before I file, but I'm excited to be getting money back! Woo-hoo! 1/3 goes towards debt, 1/3 goes towards our basement (in case we have to move soon due to relocation for dh's job), and 1/3 goes towards FINALLY putting in a front yard! Not fascinating stuff, but well worth it.

Now I'm cleaning. Laundry is started, living room has been picked up, and I'm off to tackle the kitchen. Have a great day, and enjoy the weather!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
It has been nice to see the sun three days in a row
So far i have done two loads of laundry
made a pasta dish for dinner
made a bread pudding for this weeks breakfast
folded clothes from yesterday's laundry
i am looking forward to curling up with my book tonight

·
Registered
851 Posts
Sunday, 3/7

It has been a very busy & productive day:
Did some veg planting this morning, cleaning up the yard w/ DH.
Cooked lunch.
DH & I went w/ DS to an university pre-admission seminar, turned in his application. Now we wait.
Went w/ DH to buy a tomato plant, 6 swiss chards, planted them, planted some more corn, bok choy, salad mix, herbs, carrots & spinach.
Dinner will be a homemade frozen meal, stir-fry tofu & beans.
Watching oscar now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts