Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see what everyone was up to today?

I will be just hanging around the house. making a shopping list for the week, cooking some meatballs and waffles for the freezer, folding laundry, and take a nap.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i ran to cvs to use up my coupons and extra bucks to replenish my stockpile
i have a batch of brownies in the oven
need to figure out what i am going to have for dinner
later i am going to see a friends new home
if i was really motivated i would make a batch of muffins today also...

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Really, it's just little tasks here, because I don't feel like anything major. I've washed dishes and sheets. I dusted the fan and cleaned the litter box. DH helped me put the futon cover back on and I Febreezed the throw pillows. The trash is getting dumped next. I may organize my costume jewelry into sandwich baggies later. The things I wanna do involve spray paint, but it looks a wee bit too rainy outside to attempt that.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Had some coffee and read the Sunday paper, went to church, and puttered a little in the flower gardens. Also did a load of wash. I'm feeling kind of lazy... :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Nothing I had planned was accomplished today - not that the entire day is over either :(

Instead of purging closet, scrubbing bathrooms & doing the floors - family came over to visit and has called etc. Its nice to see family but now my chores are pushed off to another day! Gah!

I hope to relax tonight and make this a total 'no chore' day instead and hop to it tomorrow.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Not a whole lot so far. I have been working on the laundry!! I hate doing laundry!!
~Cleaned and decluttered the kitchen a little.
~ I am going to sweep and mop the floors. Vacuum the carpet throughout the house.
~ Clean the little bathroom, since I didnt do it yesterday!!

~ Spend time loving on my animals!!

~I have no idea about dinner!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well, i've been off and on busy today! I cleaned out what I could in our camper; still waiting on dh to get home so he can pull out the bed so that I clean underneath that. Excited to get back to camping season this summer with the kids!

I also went around the property checking my flower beds for any returning signs of life, and it's actually looking VERY good on my perennials. YAY! My fruit trees, however, aren't looking so good. Oh well, we'll keep trying until we get it right!

I need to do another load of laundry just to stay on top of it, and I think I'm going to go clean out my gross van before the beginning of another work week. I keep putting it off, and it horrifies me when we open the doors on the stupid thing...

I would like to bake something, so I may tackle that after I make myself clean that blasted van out.

Ahhh, I LOVE Sundays!
-Vanessa

·
19,119 Posts
Sundays are the best!!

Planning on doing not much today.

DH has caught us up on laundry again - what a guy!!

I've read the Sunday paper.

Will clean up a little from the sewing marathon.

Hopefully by this evening I will feel the energy to plan for the week!!

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I got some knitting in, spent about an hour and a half purging my storage room, cooked, have sewing class about 3 hours from now, and generally just taking it easy. Weekends always seem to go so fast!

·
19,119 Posts
LB - looking forward to hearing about your sewing class!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Picked up DS from friend's sleepover this morning then went to church where we had a fundraiser luncheon. Then laundry, cooked supper & cleaned up. Going to watch "Horading: Buried Alive" on TLC and knit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts