Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow we are already into June. The year has flown by. I'm getting ready to go to work, last day & then I have the next 2 day off. I put a load of clothes in the washer and packed my lunch. Not much planned for the day except putting my feet up and relaxing when I get home.
Hope you all have a blessed day.

Cat

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Psst...it's May 31st ;)

Today will be a laid back day at home. I need to plant the marigolds and herbs that we bought yesterday as well as do some weeding, and Dave will be mowing.

I need to do a couple loads of laundry and help L with a project (almost finished). I can't wait for school to be out!

Have a nice :sun: day everyone.

Reactions: Sassyclass

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I spent yesterday evening at a wine tasteing charity event and then hung out with friends fishing afterwards so I'm a little fuzzy this morning, not hungover, but fuzzy.

When I get moving today I know I have:
~ laundry to do
~ quick basics with the house cleaning
~ prep stuff for tommorrow
~ excersize (40+ minutes)
~ dinner
~ mix up a LARGE batch of biscotti dough
~ visit with a friend
~ browse the newspaper

After that it looks like today would be a good day to do the lawn but if I get to it I get to it. I am more or less going to be puttering at a slow pace through my day since I know the next couple of days at work are going to be long and grinding since I'll be shooting for taking Thur. and Fri. off.

BRB ... Gotta go get a coffee refill :bolt:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
See .... I td ya was fuzzy ths morning. I was right there with you for the 1st. Since it's still May I :lol: I may just take a long walk, mow, and save my actual excersize routine for tommorrow.

Reactions: Sassyclass

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
A beautiful sunny morning here. We are getting ready for church. Afterwards we are going for lunch with our daughter and her family. Then stopping by Lowe's for some cushions for our patio furniture. Our dogs tore up the cushions on our set .(they are in big doo doo over that.)They are each going to get their own chair and are being banished from anything else.Ha Ha. Will have supper then bike this evening. This warm weather is so welcomed after our cold and snowy winter. I feel great, and hope you all do too! Have a good one!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Not entirely sure what my day will hold. I have yoga at 4pm today. I may take the kids to six flags for a few hours before hand, since so far it's sunny out! We didn't go yesterday because I was exhausted for one, and they had poor behavior in the morning yesterday. So we may try it today. I need to get a few loads of laundry done, and some dishes, and maybe some other general picking up around the house, but it's going to be a laid back sunday for us, as usual. Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
Happy Sunday all! :wave:

I'm going to go to the farmer's market today, focus on cleaning up the kitchen and do some laundry. And when I get tired of that, I'm going to watch a movie on TV while I crochet!

Have a wonderful day :)

·
19,119 Posts
A beautiful Sunday here - that is going to be spent cleaning up the piles of papers/treasures/etc. all around since DD is coming home tomorrow for at least three weeks!!

Should be able to get more boxes of yard sale goodies ready at the same time!!

Only one load of laundry needs to be done.

Changed sheets yesterday.

Looks like a good day for us, hope yours is too!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
We were up and out the door at 6am this mornng to go to a job in The Villages. A three hour drive from home. But we got there and got the job done in 2 hours. Had to take out a decorative stainglass window in an Applebees that a drunk fell on and broke. Company has decided to do away with them so out it came and we walled up the hole and rewallpapered the section.
Then drove back home. But the pay is good so I can't complain.
Now the rest of the day will include washing the dogs (fleas and ticks are bad this year), cutting out a new apron and going throught some magazines.
Taco Salad for supper.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
We are in a middle of a thunderstorm right now so we are taking an easy day. Playing on FV and crocheting at the moment and enjoying the relaxation. :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Today has been about chores: washed dishes (I still need to put them away), Dh washed laundry (I hung a couple loads to dry on drying rack), I clipped coupons (I still need to menu plan/grocery shop), watered plants, Dh vacuumed, I paid bills and tidied our home office area. I need to make dinner this evening and dust some of the furniture. Dh still needs to clean the tub and I will clean the rest of the bathroom.

I like getting chores done at least one day on the weekend, that way our work week runs smoothly with everything clean and picked up when we get home in the evening. All I feel like doing is resting after I make dinner during the week.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
This weekend was my birthday and it has been awesome From Friday to today. i am exhausted and am looking forward to hot shower and curling up with my book.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Happy Birthday MaineGirl!!!! :cake:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Happy Birthday Maine Girl. Glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday weekend.
We went to church this morning, came home and made breakfast. Then it was off to the grocery store. We'll be grilling dinner in about an hour. Overall, it's been a restful day.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Just home working on some gift projects. Kids are playing and hubby is working from home.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I do this at least once a month it seems like. You'd think I was the one drinking the wine! I didn't even catch on that I was on the wrong day until about noon yesterday at work. I had done all of my papeerwork and signed all of my production as 6/1 and I happened to look at the calendar and right then it hit me "Hey Froot Loop, it's May 31st!!" You girls are so understanding.
I hope you had a great birthday Maine Girl.

Cat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts