Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How was everyone's Sunday. Mine was busy. We went back to shopping for more wedding clothes. I got my dress and shoes, all I need is hose, maybe, and I still want to put on a long strapless slip under my dress, it's a teeny tiny bit too sheer for an old broad like me to be wearing it without a slip.
My fiancee found his shoes and socks. I'll be glad when this is over and we are just doing a very frugal wedding.

Cat

·
Registered
362 Posts
Sounds like you had a very productive day!
Mine was all about studying for an exam ... so I didn't even leave the house. Ack! Tomorrow's Monday already!

·
19,119 Posts
Cat - you are getting there!! Just remember to enjoy yourself- it's your day!!

Strezzed - good luck on your exam!!

I have been spending a lot of time of FV today - checking out recipes and ideas.

Am dehydrating some cabbage and planning for next week.

Have a great Sunday all!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Today was a fine day, overcast and windy, but warm. We went to church this morning, then came home and got our bikes. We went with four other couples on the bike trails for the afternoon, and it was so much fun.Although my legs felt like jelly for some time after we made it back home.We had a carry in dinner together at our house and swimming. It was a fun summer Sunday, and hope you had a good one too!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Pretty good day here!
We went to church, came home and hung out....ate chili dogs for lunch...
I took a 3 hour nap (LOL)
Woke up, went to Barnes & Noble until my DS started throwing a fit....
Took back our free Red Box rentals
came home and ate the pasta fagioli I made in the crock
now the kids are vegging in front of Care Bears until we get them ready for bed in a few minutes! :)
Not bad!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts