Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

Wow, it's nice and cool this morning! Love it! :sun:

Well, today I need to do all of the stuff I DIDN'T do yesterday because I was garage saling and goofing off with kids! lol

Today I need to mop, do laundry, go out and pull weeds and attempt to find my garden underneath said weeds, and help dh finish up our paver patio.

I can't believe within the month the kids will be back to school! :( Boo-hoo, this summer went entirely too fast.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Well today I did do a little bit of housework
watched a movie
looked through my craft books for inspiration
made blueberry muffins for next weeks breakfast
still need to fold the last of my laundry
make dinner
Saturday and Sunday i have not spent a penny
have to say it has been a relaxing weekend

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Today - I am lazy! Had a late night last night with a gf just talking and helping her sort things out.

So far today, I've watched tv and eaten breakky/lunch. I think I will make my goal for today to stay home - its rainy out - and perhaps pick an area to declutter for 2 hours. Maybe some laundry too.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
DH and I had breakfast out--our treat since we enacted our tough frugal standards a few weeks back. This is the only time we eat out now.

Decluttering the desk/office. Found the 15th coupon needed for a free large pizza. Dinner for Wednesday when I work late!

Making potato cheese soup for DD2 and I for dinner. DD3 will eat ramen, DD1 is working tonight. DH has a softball game.

Family birthday party to celebrate 3 of our birthdays tonight.

Trying not to worry about our finances. Things will be better when summer is over....

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Been deep cleaning DS's room and listening to the race.

DD washed her car and the dog this morning. She has gone to the mall with her friends, then this evening they are all going to decorate their car windows for the first day of school. Yay Seniors 2011!!!

DH has been helping with DS's room.

DS pulled a muscle in his back at football Thursday. He has been on some heavy pain meds. He's been flying high and really loopy so I've not asked him to help. He's been resting in my bed all day.

Tonight is Big Brother, salmon burgers with squash and new potatoes for dinner.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Doing a couple of loads of laundry, here.

Did my FLYlady swish and swipe and daily stuff, as usual.

Other than that, a day off until I cook dinner, and do FL bedtime stuff.

Going to peruse the internet and relax. :rollsmile

It is rainy. over cast and sticky/muggy here. Ugh.

·
19,119 Posts
Good Morning - loved sleeping in today, drirnking coffee and reading the Sunday paper.

I am making my shopping lists from the sales on only what I truly need, then going through some boxes DH brought from our rental space.

Heading to the pool for relaxation and exercising today too and then getting ready for next week.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Humid and hot today, I made banana bread and baked beans for lunches. Planning on a pasta dish for dinner tonight.

Did some hiking and cleaning up. Made a long-overdue phone call to my grandma, checking up on her to chat. Going to sit outside and read after dinner.

Lovely day! Back to work tomorrow :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts