Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing that its almost 4.15am and I'm still awake :drama: I think I'll be sleeping in with a high chance of me being a zombie as well. I'm glad i took care of the laundry and house earlier today so its ok to chillax.

My plans for today (Sun): read for 30 mins, maybe go for a walk around the block, possible pop in to the dollar store and picking up a take out pizza for dinner. Even if that means I'm the only one eating it, I'm picking up a pizza.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I have got to get some laundry done today, so that's first up.

I also am hoping to work on the laundry room closet. Gonna be in there anyway!

I need to write a blog post or two, exercise, and help DD with a project, but other than that, I'm actually looking at some relaxation today! I am SO grateful that I decided to hit the grocery store yesterday, because it's gray and gloomy here and I just don't even want to leave the house.

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Today is church.

Then we'll have dinner with ds and his wife. It's our little sweet pea fur baby's birthday. He loves brisket and I had one in the freezer. That will go in the over before church.

Just relax the rest of the day.

I love Sundays again.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Today went to church came home & had veggie soup for lunch. Messed around with my cuttlebug in the craftroom making cards. Watching the birds at the feeders. Trying to put my snowman puzzle together ( it's giving me fits!)lol. Need to make rollups for small group soon. Have a serene Sunday.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I just fought with my DD's easy bake oven for the last hour. I swear they just make those to piss moms off. Oh well, she enjoyed herself. And yes the things we made tasted disgusting. Even she thought so. But we did save some for daddy lol

Other than that, we are doing nothing. And I love it!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
today was a record high day temp wise, so I opened the windows to let some fresh air in and say goodbye to germs that have been holding me hostage for 2 weeks. DD2 came over to visit for a bit, then I bleached the appliances, door knobs., etc. scrubbed the floors, dusted and cleaned the bathrooms, now I am catching up on FV and watchin a little football, later will pack my lunch for work tomorrow.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I did some laundry and a tiny bit of cleaning. Mostly I am watching tv. I got too overwhelmed with the cleaning. I guess I am just having one of those days lol.

·
Registered
870 Posts
We're all under the weather here so we haven't done much of anything today which is a little sad since today is DS's 4th birthday. He got a train set so he's been playing with that most of the day. Made a double batch of waffles for breakfast but that's about as much as I've accomplished today.

·
Registered
200 Posts
did hubby's laundry, fixed a simple oven baked dinner, watched a movie with the family and now some internet time... all in all, a very relaxing day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts