Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the new year starting on a Sunday, it seems appropriate to set up a simple Sunday thread. This particular forum seems to have been fairly quiet.

What are you doing to bring peace and simplicity to your household today and for the year ahead?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Our Sunday's are usually pretty quiet. We leave for church @ 9:00 am & get home around 10:30- 11:00. We eat our main meal right after church, usually something left cooking on time bake in the oven, or something cooked in the pressure cooker. Typically this is a pretty nice meal & I always make enough for another meal later in the week. We spend the afternoon reading the paper, just hanging out. Usually there is some sports thing on TV, then popcorn & 60 minutes @ 7:00 pm. We treat Sunday as a "down day" & don't plan for any chores or projects.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Our Sundays are also for church and family time. We got up a little later than usual (a trip to the ER with my baby on Saturday night meant a messed up bedtime schedule) but made it to church on time. Had leftovers for lunch and a relaxing afternoon.

Snuggled with little one for most of the day so I didn't get much done. I did, however, find $1.21 to add to my change jar so I consider that a win!

Reactions: Winkie
1 - 3 of 3 Posts