Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made a big Sunday breakfast for DH. :toast: Eggs Benedict. DS is sleeping. Snoozers are losers, LOL.

We are going to go see MIL at the nursing home and take her doggie to see her, too. Not sure what dinner plans include......

Hopefully a quiet Sunday, with less chaos than usual. I feel so frazzled.........

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Cut all the pieces for the work bench that is going in the kitchen..Now have to sand and finish it off..Cooked lunch and now just goofing off waiting for the rest to get home and the crazyness begins all over again..

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Spent the morning clearing out and organizing Ds' bedroom. We now use it as a dumping ground since he is away at school.
Caught up on laundry and took at the stuff out to a storage building that I cleared out of Ds' bedroom.
Went for a long walk, cut up and washed some old fleece sheets that I will use as stuffing for quilts that I plan on making this winter.
Now have to figure out what to make for dinner that won't heat up the house too bad as it is hot. Thinking pizza on the grill! :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
We just got back from a trip, so I have been spending the day catching up on laundry and cleaning up the kitchen. I have a 4 hour work meeting tomorrow, so I am trying to get caught up on everything and take a little relaxation time here and there. Got some great pics this weekend, so I'm also tweaking photos and ordering some copies to hang up.

·
19,119 Posts
What a lovely Sunday! Spent this morning at the pool with a friend and her daughter - got in an hour of exercise at the same time! Lunch was a great salad at McD's - love that grilled chicken SW salad. My friend loves my potato salad so I am cooking the potatoes now so I can drop some off for her tomorrow!

Laundry needs to be shifted to the dryer before I start on this Monty's AYSO treasurer duties for our region. I also want to get more transcribed on the autobiography I am doing for a friend.

Must say I am even looking forward to doing some more decluttering - go figure!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts