Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved a whole bed of day lilies, wish some of you were nearby and I could share them with you!!

·
8,714 Posts
~Planning on a relaxing day here. Made scrumptious blueberry muffins this morning from a big $3 pack of sale blueberries I found at Super Walmart, skipping church this morning, sewing and going to the park as a family and to the farmer's market this afternoon.
Hubby has been working Saturdays for a couple months now and will continue to have 6 day workweeks until August so Sunday is really important for family time. Luckily the weather is beautiful!
Hope everyone has a lovely day!~

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Trying to get myself going as far as getting the place organized and cleaned up. Luckily no company coming for awhile so I can spread everything out throughout the week. Today I definately need to dust and vacuum. Got a little batch cooking in and did the dishes. Need to go outside and check on the spinach seedlings and plant some more basil seeds. Maybe I will grab some grass and bring it in for the cat to eat. Hopefully tomorrow I can find some cat grass. The poor thing is screaming her head off trying to get to one plant with some dead leaves. Her poor stomach must be going bonkers with it also being shedding season.

·
19,119 Posts
Lovely day here!! DH made his usual great breakfast - that man sure spoils me!!

I am spending the next two hours organizing and putting away all the crafting stuff from my last swapping creations - then I can get started on the next set!!

Four more days of school - was going to go in today to work on some reports, but shall go iin early tomorrow instead!! I''d rather stay at home, do laundry, etc - will help me get centered for the rest of the week!!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
I went to church came home ate lunch then went to Dollar General waiting for flea market next door to open walked through it spent all of $3.52 at both places.:yippee:Last of the big spenders.HaHa

·
Registered
682 Posts
We went to the lake with the kids this morning. Hubby seems to be getting on the frugal train. We took sandwiches, chips from the 99 cents store, and 2 liters of soda. Then came home and did homework for class and working on laundry for the house. It's been a really nice relaxing day.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
DH & I spent the day outside, thinking it was only going to be 30 mins - 1 hr max. WRONG. We are both sunburnt :( However we did manage to plant the seedlings (w/o dad's freaking out), weeded the backyard, cleaned 2 of the 4 gutters and grilled a beautifully quick & easy dinner of sausages & wings. We also managed to pop back out to Home Depot to buy a few needed supplies before they closed as tomorrow is a holiday here and everything will be closed. Got to visit with the neighbours briefly and they gave us a tour of their home as well - bonus! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts