Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to a lovely Sunday with my friend visiting from SF....
Think we are going out to breakfast to a new restaurant at Whalers Village - heard it was really great.

Then we are heading up to my classroom - she's going to help me prep for the time I am going to be out.

I will need to go to the pool in the afternoon for exercising.

For dinner at her request, DH is going to teach her how to make Chicken Long Rice.

Now how am I going to fit in the Sunday Football Games?????

Have a peaceful Sunday everyone!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hubby is working today so I'm going to clean out the freezer over the fridge and make some cranberry sauce (from scratch of course) for the holidays.

I'm also going to work on getting some listings up on ebay and work on a holiday table runner for a gift.

Have a great and blessed Sunday.
Suzanne

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's Thanksgiving weekend here, so my family is converging at my parents' house. I'm in charge of the brussel sprouts, so I'll be finding something creative to do with those :D

Other than that, it's going to be a tidy house day. I have not found fabric for the kids' costumes yet, so I'll be going out to the stores again today. Sometimes the tasks that I assume would be so simple wind up being totally impossible. Was I out of line to expect to find red and green fleece at the fabric stores??

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Cleaning, laundry, menu planning, grocery shopping, cooking, and more cleaning. It's a busy day of chores. I hope to get a chance to decorate for fall today too. We have a box of decorations I was too busy to put out last year. I think my 1 1/2 year old will really like helping me :).

·
27,948 Posts
Sounds like everyone has a wonderful day planned. Ds and his gf left a little while ago and since my house is clean and dinner is leftovers I get to just relax. Going to head outside with a good book (went to the library yesterday & restocked;) ) and if I feel like it I'll get my perennials put to bed for the winter.
Some Football and Nascar watching may be in order too.
Have a great day!

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
I've got some cleaning and laundry done already. I am doing some batch cooking today as well as defrosting the big freezer. I'm making ham and bean soup, a huge batch of waffles and a triple batch of banana bread for the freezer. Good day to do it as the kids are going paintballing and dh is going to watch the game.

Dh has salmon smoking. Wonder if it will be good!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Got up this morning and got a good start on getting the house cleaned and the laundry done!! I have been working overnight and I have really let everything slide. I am going to try and do a little better job of picking up and taking care of things as they arise instead of when it gets overwhelming.

Headed to the store and bought milk and a coke. Started a pot of pinto beans and made some monkey bread. First time and it turned out pretty darn good!!

Now I am worn out and need a nap!! It is beautiful outside today. Wish I didnt have to work tonight but ya gotta do what you gotta do!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We are still moving hay. The chore that will not end.It has been a fun day though, we have had friends helping us, so lots of laughing and fun as well as work.We are going to have a hotdog bonfire at supper. We sure are enjoying this beautiful fall weather. Hope you have a fine afternoon!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Transplanted some of my flowers. It was getting to crowded with the flowers. Raked leafs. Went to my sister's to swap coupons from todays paper and baked some sweets.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Spent my Sunday and Saturday for that matter, making a room for our son downstairs. We live in a split level and all we did was throw up a wall to divide off a room for him. Only cost us 72.00 for the lumber and drywall. We still have to finish the drywall and paint, but the room already had carpeting so we saved on that. Looks nice and we moved his stuff down there today. He's so excited as am I. Now I just have to paint his old room for our oldest daughter and then all 3 of my kids will have their own rooms!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
*Cleaned a little
*Watch TV some
*Napped a lot

Peaceful day at home with the hubster, rugrats and four legged babies.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.