Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning and happy Sunday!

I just rolled out of bed...yesterday I think I slept more than I was awake! LOL This pregnancy is making me very tired.

Yesterday DH and I went to the pool for about an hour. It was so nice!

Then we just stayed home and relaxed. We played Scrabble together and then went to bed. (p.s. I won! ;) )

Today I plan to just take it easy and maybe go exchange some stuff at the mall. I also have some dry cleaning to pick up.

That's about it!

Oh! Yesterday I sold some clothes to a children's consignment store and made $20!!! I listed some maternity clothes on ebay and the lot is already up to $18 and the auction doesn't end until tomorrow!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning!

Isn't pregnancy wonderful Betsy? I always enjoyed it. It was the labor I hated. :(

Hot day ahead of us here.

Today I need to:

*Do laundry
*Finish cleaning Richard's room
*Start decluttering Chris and Dakota's room
*Try to get some relaxation in:)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Not a simple day here at all :(

Carl is having yet another jamming day with the guys, so that means I need to leave the house if I want to keep my sanity. He already asked my friend to go shopping with me, but how in heck can I pay for shopping when we don't have enough to pay the bills...i swear that guy is sooo, ok i won't say it :(
So i might go to the movies with her instead, unless i think of something else we can do...

this also means he needs to buy stuff for the bar b que..last time I did most of the planning/cleaning/prepwork/food buying and clean up...THIS time I am going to make sure I don't lift a finger!!! If he can't do it too bad for him...they'll probably just eat plain hotdogs if it's up to him.

I did a workout this morning and clipped coupons from one of my papers. I am still trying to stick to only buying things we *really need to keep our grocery bill down. Today I need to get cokes, milk, diapers and some bar b que food...maybe i'll make carl get all that so he can appreciate again how much work I do finding good deals on all those things!!

Can you tell i'm a little upset today :( :bang:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Hope you feel freat today Betsy, Keep cool Michelle and Heather...keep Your cool ;)

Still havent done much to dd's room, I think I have figured out why...everytime I go in there I find something that gets me to thinking about her and get sidetracked!!! Yes, I miss my girls lots!

Yesterday I took my Royal Jelly and got alot done. Today I need to do some more:

Vacuum REALLY well
do s little laundry (I have been keeping up! )
Clean my room (not keeping up here :( )

My math class has so much homework!!! maybe 150-200 problems a week and each one requires an explanation and illustration!

Have a good Sunday all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts