Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY! I can finally enjoy my holiday weekend! I had to work the last two days, but now I'm off until Thursday night :hurray:

DD3 is up and at 'em early today. Everyone else is still in bed.

Today we are going to church, then I plan to spend the afternoon taking pics and loading ebay items into the Turbo lister to go on tonight. I really need the money badly right now. The kids need shoes for band, field hockey equip, and the list goes on....:sigh:

I also need to do at least 1 load of laundry and check the sale papers for any bra sales. DD and I need some new ones.

That's about it for today.

Have a great weekend! :sun:

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning! Enjoy your well earned time off Danielle.:)
47º this morning and foggy over the creek~spooky.:D

Today Mark, Jack & I are heading off to my in laws place at Sacandaga Lake and will be back tomorrow. It the last of summer hurrah and we'll be having a bonfire and putting things away for winter. Don't think we'll get much swimming in as it will only be about 70 today. Maybe do some sailing instead.
Dd has school tomorrow & will be staying the night in her boyfriends parents home. It's going to be strange not having her with us...
Hope everyone has a good day.:hugz:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Brrrr....it's chilly today...sure feels like fall already. I am happy to have cooler temperatures, but I'd rather stay cooler and not cold.

Anyway, today we are going blueberry picking and then doing some cleanup stuff in the yard.

I'll probably lock myself in my craft room for a couple of hours today too. I need to finish my quillow (I hope!).

Have a good day everyone! :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
We were at a big block party for our town last night and dd, whose normal bedtime is 7:30-8:00 was up until 9:30. I was hoping that would mean we would all get to sleep in this morning. Nope. Not a chance. Bright and early, "Mom? You're supposed to be awake!" Anyway, she is off at church with dh right now and I'm on my way to start the day:

1. go to ShopRite for weekly food shopping
2. bake cookies for Labor Day picnic at fil's
3. put away dd's laundry
4. start adult laundry
5. go to picnic!!!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I had another late start this morning. We have got to go to bed earlier tonight!

I cleaned the living room again today. I also got the kitchen cleaned. Went to the store for more drinks and milk. Got to wander around the library by myself! Dd stayed home with dh.

Not much else on the agenda for today. Have a great day!! :sun:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Good morning! DD slept from 9pm lst night until 3:15am!!! Then I fed her and she slept until 7:30am. I think she knew her mommy needed the sleep! :)

Today my mom is coming to stay with us since DH left this morning to go on a dove hunting trip in Arizona. She'll stay until Tuesday when DH returns.

We will probably go over to my sisters new house today and help her unpack.

That's about it!

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Dh is cooking brunch as we speak and then we're gonna have another lazy day around here. Man, I can't believe how tired we both are. It's cloudy and very cool here so it's conducive to napping in your chair :toothy:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Its over cast and cooler! Fantastic! Of course here it rarely gets cold Like up north. I love the cooler weather!
Today I have to go get my pup again, he keeps going back to his former home!
I will post about him in a little bit, I want to try and get a few pics and tell the whole story!
Nothing planned for today. I missed church due too this cold, but I am hoping I feel better so I can go tonight.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hello!:)

Pierre is still working on his car...
My aunt Francine is here until tomorrow.
I might be going to the store this afternoon with her.

We'll be celebrating her birthday this evening.:)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
It is dreary here today. It is rainy and wet.

I made a trip to Eckerd's and HEB.
I have been washing clothes all day, trying to catch up.
I need to take some pics to post for ebay.
No work or school tomorrow. YEAH!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
:( :( :( Homework...still:( :( :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts