Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a sad face today because I have to work and can't go yard saling WAAAHHH! I only work 1 Saturday per month, and it has rained for the last 12 or so weekends. Today there is no rain, so guess what. I can't win

Work 9-12
get DD's to do chores while I'm at work
maybe take them to the library this afternoon
plan my meals for today
brown some hamburger that is in the fridge

Hopefully no money spent today. :)

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning!
Sorry you have to work Danielle. Hope there is plenty of sun shining when you are done.

Today I'll be off to watch my Nicole graduate high school.( you didn't know?:D) then we are just hanging out, eating well & enjoying each others company. The sun is shining it's not too hot and many of my flowers opened just today for the occasion. :)
Can't get much better.:)

Hope your day is just the best!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good Morning, Dreary weather here today and I'm off! Figures it's been beautiful for the last week or so and now on my weekend off it has to rain and be overcast.

Fold laundry and put away
Putter around in the garden as much as I can
sweep
vaccum

Then I'm done for the day

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good morning ladies ! I have to work too ! I hope I can go to one or two yard sales on the way...... I'll do a little shopping for ya Danielle....... Have fun at Nicole's Graduation Darlene !!!!!!!!!!!
The house is clean (I stayed up late getting everything done).....
The kids want Hot Dogs and macaroni salad for dinner ( mac salad is ready) this will be an easy dinner........

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
It sure is pretty out today, hope it stays that way!!
Gotta get the yard ready for the 4th pool party.
Going to pick up the camper
Hope everyone has a nice Saturday!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts