Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
single for quite a bit!

im single :turtle:
and also no kids (bet there aren't too many of us running around the board) :tigger:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
yeah, I don't have any kids either, unless you count 3 dogs and 1 cat!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Single( divorced) with kids

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'm single as well :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Me too. Single, no kids or pets. Hmmmm, suddenly I'm feeling lonely LOL.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I am. Divorced (X2), 1 grown child, 2 cats. I'm not usually lonely, though I sometimes feel that way when it is a couples-friendly holiday (Feb 14) or when a disaster hits (a treasured pet dying in the middle of the night). Not often enough to want to change anything - I like the freedom of being "just me"

·
Registered
488 Posts
Another singleton here no kids just me, the two cats, and my parents.

There are a lot more single people here than what I thought.

·
Registered
28 Posts
single male 39 live near philly, pa

have 3 great kids with an ex-girlfriend (they live with the ex; although i visit often)

not seeing anyone at the moment (just adjusting to life without the family)

looking to eventually get to the point where i can purchase a small home on many acres outside of some remote town and enjoy the simple pleasures nature has to offer

at this rate i hope to retire by 59

·
Registered
85 Posts
Single here too, with teenage children. Was widowed earlier this year and I'm still getting used to being single. I'm starting to like the independence.

·
Registered
679 Posts
:wave: hi single people
there are more single people here than what i thought. i guess where everyone is always talking about their dh's or so's i always assume i'm the only singleton around. and being childfree puts me into a smaller group in the world, so it's good to hear there are others here like me. :wave:

·
Registered
844 Posts
I have been single and frugal for over 10 years. Recently I embarked on a new adventure: I got engaged. He seems to be frugal too.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I'm single (divorced) with one DD10.

Would love to meet a guy to spend time with, but I am finding out that people are really vain!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Single - 3 grown kids.

Love being single and being able to read without someone interrupting every 30 seconds LOL!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts