Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man, its a rough world out there.

I've been dating a guy for over a year now and I still don't consider him my boyfriend. I don't have time for a boyfriend BUT on occasion I do like to go out now and then and have a little fun.

Trying to find the time to actually go out has been more than challenging. And I can get a sitter if I needed one, its just I barely spend two hours a day with my son during the week so I try to spend as much time together on the weekends with him

And the mommy guilt! WOW thats a tough one.

anyone else out there trying to have a social life, work full time and be a good mom?

And the other really weird thing...when I was married I was getting hit on all the time, now that I'm divorced I get nothing. What is that about?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Me! I have kid free time about once a month. I was seeing a guy over the summer and I was just almost to much work. I hated leaving dd, I felt weird about the whole thing. I feeling like now I need to get out more, I take kids into my home so I'm home with dd and 5 other kids Monday-Friday. My only break is when dd goes to sleep, and I like to spend my weekends spending time with her going out doing fun stuff. So right I have zero social life. I mean zero.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts