Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodmorning friends!
It's already warm here & supposed to get up to 90º. Of course I'm trying to get my work done early so I can stay cooler later.

Just got done making a beautiful antipasta salad. This baby is loaded with bunches of good things. pasta, roasted red peppers,marinated artichokes,broccoli,salami,mozzarella cheese,onion,yellow pepper,sundried tomatoes,black olives and Italian dressing. Going to grill some marinated chicken (boneless thighs 99¢lb) to go with it. I'm looking forward to dinner!

Made the bed and about to throw a load in the washer. Lots of reading planned for today.
Dh is out in the canoe fishing in the front yard ( the creek,lol), kids are sleeping & life is good.

Stay cool~don't drool :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good Morning, I have to work again today until 6pm.

So far I have cleaned Master bath
Dryed a load of laundry
Showered
Hair done
Makeup on
Breakfast for DH & DS (Homemade cinnamon rolls)
Made my bed
Sorted my clothes for washing when I get off of work.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Goodmorning Darlene and Elise!:)

Mmmmm...your pasta salad sounds very yummy, Darlene!:chef:

I'm going for a walk, just now with my cousin before it gets too hot.

Yesterday, our washer broke down! We had full of water on the basement floor...Dh was able to fix it. He's so good at repairing things, phew! We have a Maytag, but I guess after 13 years, something had to go wrong...still now it's ok. Soooo, I have lots of laundry to do...all wet and damp clothes(my laundry was on the fooded floor...)

Ok, besides this little disaster, the rest of the day will be great! I know it because I want it to be!:D

I'm planning of taking it easy between loads of laundry...

Have a beautiful day everyone!!!!!!!!!!:sun:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have to work 9-6 today too Ellise, you made lots of yummy goodies Darlene, I hope you have a good time !!!!!! I hope you all have a great day !!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Good morning ladies! It's gonna be hot here too. The heat index is supposed to be 100 :fuming:

Vacuumed house
hair and makeup done
fought with DD's about what to wear to church
put baby down for a nap

Need to:
switch laundry
help DH in the basement after church
put ribs in the crockpot
plan the rest of dinner
get russets at the store, .99 for 5 lbs!
go to church
try to take it easy-more decluttering hopefully
No race today WAAAAHH-watched it last night, though

Have a great day!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
You ladies have already done to much for me! I need to
plan meals
go to grocery store
unpack van
laundry
organize sewing room
dishes
mop kitchen and sewing room
I bettter get to it!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning ladies. Sounds like you all have a busy day planned. I just plan on sitting at the baseball complex and watching Chris play. They are in a tournament that started yesterday and ends Tuesday....that is if you don't lose. So far we are ok.

It is going to be extremely hot too!! It was really hot yesterday. I was sitting and sweating just watching the games.:( I need a portable fan.

I did do the dishes, make the beds, and started some laundry. BUT that's all I am doing for the day.

I hope you all have a great day!!

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
What a night its been, They had to take Jacob to the ER last night, poor little guy couldnt hold anything down. Now hubby and Krystals BF have it :(
It has been a lousy weekend with all the rain, flooding and sickness.
Hope everyone is having a better holiday weekend.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hello everyone. I had a nice day today. My Mom had a bbq at her house. It was nice to get out of the house. Madison is going through a growth spurt and it just seems like I stay at home feeding and changing her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts