Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:couch: The winds are high, the rain is blowing sideways, tornadoes have been spottted a county over, the neighbors tree is freaking me out with the bending and creaking in the wind. I am scared to death that stupid thing is gonna crash through my roof. THe winds are STRONG today. Please, pray, send good vibes, thoughts, etc that the wind causes us no damage!

·
Registered
182 Posts
My thougvhts R with ya.:| *Hugs*

·
Registered
579 Posts
Prayer are with you. Remember to run to basement if you need to. Damage to you would be the worst thing.
Peace to you.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Sending good vibes and prayers your way... and YES remember the basement it is your friend. Keep us posted :hugz:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is...if i had one, lol.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Got the same thing up here Missy, hang on,, You are suppose to get it really bad with snow etc.. Stay away from the windows...

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Hang in there Missy! I hope you don't have to go out anytime soon. My sis must be freaking out, the California girl that she is ~ I better call her!
Stay safe and warm. Keep us posted on how things are going. You are in my prayers.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Stay safe and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
i so misread whatyou typed. i thought it said tomatoes were spotted in teh next county. and then i thought who would be afraid of tomatoes?? i so need to take more time reading.
anyway, sending good vibes your way.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the same thing up here Missy, hang on,, You are suppose to get it really bad with snow etc.. Stay away from the windows...
Im trying. Keep in touch, update when you can. It is calm (in comparison) to how it was earlier) right now. Hoping that the worst has passed. KKTV has had continuous storm team coverage and it doesn't sound good out east. Hope you fare well!

Hang in there Missy! I hope you don't have to go out anytime soon. My sis must be freaking out, the California girl that she is ~ I better call her!
Stay safe and warm. Keep us posted on how things are going. You are in my prayers.
Let me know if she needs anything! She's in for some good snow according to the news.

i so misread whatyou typed. i thought it said tomatoes were spotted in teh next county. and then i thought who would be afraid of tomatoes?? i so need to take more time reading.
anyway, sending good vibes your way.
:tom: ROFL, thanks for the giggle.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hey Missy how ya doing?

Had to run out side for a few,, lost the north forty fence... Will have to wait , the wind is horribe.. It hasn't let up here. Ugly looking out there tho..

Don't worry about the tree, we went through more than this last year, OMG, Sorry had to bring that up again LOL.. Anyway I remember either one of us had much tree damage..

We had the storm yesterday that put that tornado down in eckersley, man was that a big black cloud,,

I thought you were suppose to get the 12 inches of snow? Nothing yet?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the winds have calmed here and it is eerie, i can feel the hairs on my neck standing up. No snow to speak of yet. I mean it has snowed, sure, but nothing has stuck between the rain and the wind. The neighbors tree is creaking still, makes me nervous. But apart from that i don't see much going on right now. It was awful bad earlier. but now it is pretty calm. I am right on i-25 if you can see reports, downtown colorado springs. If i look east, it looks real bad. I can't see pikes peak to the west at all.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hopefully this is going east faster than we think, I would not want to be out that way, but then again they are use to it. Goodland seems to get it all the time, or it heads south & gets around Lisa.

We have some big ole trees here, they just like to talk,, sometimes they sing, if the wind really blows LOL...

Keep in touch, be careful, & stay safe.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
They just closed I-25 from Denver to the Springs.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I will keep Missy and Pinetree in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the weather begins to improve there soon.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Understand that I am not complaining...but now I have blue skies and sunshine. so confused!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
today is downright hot in comparison. Sunny, bright, gentle breeze. Crazy weather.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks all you westerner! LOL
Super windy here in the midwest today. A couple of branches are down in the back 40. :surprise: It's so windy it woke me up this morning - I'm just hanging on til it goes on east. Watch out you easterners!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
sympathy coming your way... I live in a house surrounded by pecan trees, and they break in the wind. I'm always worried that they'll come through the roof or break a window or something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts