Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier my husband got the mail while I waited in the van. He got in and held up an envelope to me and said, "This is your amazon card bill. I will open it because I don't want you to stress about how much we owe, ok? I want us to have a good stress-free day before I go to work."

He was being serious... I tried not to show my amusement. Without saying anything I wrinkled up my eyebrows and looked at the floor. He opened it and stared at it for a minute and leaned over and kissed my cheek. :hat:

The balance for the card is $0.00! I paid it off last month. He though it would be high because I recently got a lot of books and a few kids movies in the mail. He assumed they came from amazon. So, he was suprised and in a good mood. And he said for my lack of spending he was going to cash in his "Hospitaliano Dollars" from Olive Garden and bring me home some Bruchetta. *yay me*

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow that's great, I bet he was surprised but I bet you felt even more happy and giggly inside while he opened it, lol :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
That is just awsome!

·
4,028 Posts
Awesome! Isn't that a great feeling?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
awwww - I love it!!!!!!!!! That's GREAT!!!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Good for you! Enjoy the bruchetta. :)

--Michelle

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
what a great story. I bet he was doing the happy dance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts