Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I had to call this Sleepless Saturday because there is no good reason for me to be up at this hour! LOL

I woke up at 3am and haven't been able to go back to sleep. DH left a few minutes ago to go surfing.

My tummy keeps cramping up--but I don't think it is contractions...not yet at least.

Today I am going with my sister to look at homes for sale. She and her fiance hope to move to this area. Right now she and I live about 30-40 minutes apart. I hope she finds a place close by! :)

I guess I'll make use of my sleeplessness and start some laundry! :eek:

Have a great day!!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Betsy, I know what you mean. It feels way too early to be up for me for a weekend day. My to do list today includes a drop by the grocery store and maybe go to a few clothing stores to do some browsing. Goody's is having a sale today so may stop by there.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I know just how you feel Betsy. I remember not sleeping well the month before I had each of my kids. Take advantage of your awake time and either get some stuff done, or just rest...you don't have much time left to yourself ;)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Yeah my last few days have not been the best of sleep either! Hope you and your sistter move closer, I know I wisg I lived closer to mine, but at least we live in the same village, that helps!

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Busy day for me today....mowed back yard. Next is a birthday party for one of ds's school friends, then its off to another friends to play and have dinner. Whew!

Don't forget to take a nap Betsy! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts