done one load laundry

Need to:

Pick up bedroom
pick up family room
clean other bathroom

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Good morning. It's sunny here again & going to be around 50! Nice & mild for this time of year in the northeast!! I don't have too much going on today.
I will do my regular daily routines, no laundry today!! And I need to:

balance the checkbook
look over the bills to see what needs to be paid this week
make up a list of things that need to be done this week
put juices in the fridge for the week
and watch football!! LOL

I made dinner a simple one, sweet & sour chicken. I had the sweet & sour sauce already made & in the freezer, so I pulled that out yesterday with some chicken. I'm just going to cut up the chicken & pan fry it with some carrots & broccoli, then add the sauce & let it simmer. I'll make the rice in my steamer so that's easy. I might make some soup to go with it but I'm not sure if I want to yet.

I hope everyone has a relaxing day!!!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Not a whole lot going on around here again today. I finished folding and putting away laundry I did yesterday. This afternoon I plan on reading the Sunday paper, clipping coupons and reading a few magazines. DH just finished putting the outside lights up and will be watching the football game this afternoon.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Just doing the usual laundry
Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
Opening all windows to air our house, it is cloudy but the temps are great
Getting soup in the crockpot for supper
Shredding some mail that is in the shred pile.

Have a great day everyone.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Not much going on here. I'm going to make my lists for the coming week. I've mopped the bathrooms and I'll probably have to do some laundry.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Vaccumning, laundry, clean the bathrooms, and just maybe wash floors. Also, visit my parents, DH is working afternoon turn, overtime, yahoo!!!!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Today will be dedicated to getting up the tree. Other than that I might finish up the Christmas cards and plan the week out.

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
I want a gold star for the day. I finally did the job I have been dreading and putting off -- I removed all the gravel in a big aquarium and put in new black sand. Washing sand. Washing more sand. Hauling water. Hauling more water.... :toothy: What a job!

And then after that three and a half hours of hard work -- I had to go to work. But it's a very dead day in the library so I'll mostly just be sitting at a desk until 11 p.m. tonight. Then as early to bed as possible since I have to be up at 4 a.m. to take meds before tomorrow's chemo. (And then 9 sweet days off work!:D )

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
well i got called into work, so that was an easy 5 hours extra! came home dn dh and i splurged and went to breakfast( first time in over 2 months) then i was going to go shopping and thought better of it, didn't really need anything anyway.came home again dh is on call and is very busy( over time!) so i decorated a few more windows, and cleaned a little, dinner will be a find your own since he is gone.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
VERY lazy Sunday!

So far I've folded some laundry (all sockies and undies) and taken out garbage with recycling.

Slept in very late - wonderful since I had a super busy past 3 days, inventory at work and shopping in US :laugh: battling off those in the US thanksgiving sales!!!

Just sipping coffee now (with my festive coffeemate purchased yesterday LOL) and surfing the web for a break. Going to dig out the Christmas boxes and try to pull out all the decorations - this year I want to FEEEEEEEL festive. May start writing out the cards tonight too. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
The weather is so wonderful here today ~ I took the boys to the park for a few hours - I sat & read the book that I have been trying to finish for 2 weeks now -

We had homemade pizza for dinner ~ I still need to do a bit of laundry - school starts again tomorrow :(

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Went to church, then to parents. I did some laundry but I think I'll wait until tomorrow before I iron clothes. I've been battling a kidney infection and I'm not feeling up to par. Friday when I was waiting for the grandbaby to be born I think I went about 15 times.
Fixed hamburgers and soup for dh and son.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
i had time to make 3 candy jars, and address all th ecards to my f.v. friends

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I didn't do a whole lot today.
I did a few loads of laundry, picked up the house and put up the Christmas tree. That was it for me. :) The house looks great and I am ready for the kiddos to head back to school. I hope everyone had a great day!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Ugh. It was a long day.
I had to work today. I managed to get one load of laundry done & help dh bring the Christmas stuff down from the attic before going to work...for 10 hours :thud:

Tomorrow will be catch up day.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
today is catch up day on the laundry. i seriously have about 5-6 loads to do...........grrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I have had a very long day...... I've been going since 12:30 am Ca time.... Had problems at the airport in Az. I got into 2 hours late. I am so tired. I hope I can get some sleep. i'm still hyper..... Did do wash. and dishes......
Fern

·
Registered
652 Posts
I had, yet another thanksgiving dinner. But I did pick up the house alittle this morning, washed dh hunting clothes, fixed my lunch for tomorrow and got all the ironing done....yes I still iron...LOL....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts