Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol
Taking a slurpee break. We've been doing yardwork. Zachary got bit by a bee on the ear. :( (his second bee sting this summer) Gabe sprayed some bee spray out back.
We've been hauling branches. (our monthly thang)
Dinner will be pork chops, stuffing, veggie.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi Sara!:) Sorry to hear that Zachary got a bee sting...:( That hurts...I remember when Daniel got a bee sting in his ear!:eek: He was 4 yrs. old. He cried so much...

It's been a cooler day, lots of wind, somen rain, but the sun is here, now...

I've been doing dishes, planning dinner, talking with the kids...Pierre is varnishing an old bureau we had. It's looking so nice now!

My aunt is here for a day visit. She is having supper with us. She seems to be well adapting to her new home, but is always a little sad to leave at the end of her visit. She has visited 3 times, since she left. Next friday she leaves for a week for her summer camp vacation with her regular gang(from her yearly activities)...

Well, nothing much for us here...just trying to relax...

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Just got back from an open house at the new Philadelphia Eagles Stadium. Getting wings for dinner, YUM!

·
362 Posts
having a good day... was supposed to go house hunting with my sister and bil..but somehow talked my way out of it...

just woke up from a nap and about ready to go shopping..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts