Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I have a small beauty shop in my house. I am not too busy which is the way I want it due to having a 3 year old that hangs on me. I have to take her to the sitters when I have hair to do. Anyways the reason I am posting this is to ask all of you if you know of a way to advertise. I dont want to put it in the paper or a sign out in the yard because I dont want weird-o's coming to get their hair done/cut while I am at home alone. So, here is the challenge.........any ideas??? Needs to be a cheap method too cuz money is tight!!!! Thank you all for looking and any input you have!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
a cling on your car window maybe?
offer clients a discount or something for referrals?
business cards (maybe leave em in bridal shops or such?)
business cards, have a 5% off new customer cut written ion it, drop it in the tube when going thruogh the drive thru at the bank. or hand em to cashiers?

ummmm

·
Registered
15,626 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
How about letting your NICE neighbors know. You could also let your church know, and also your local senior citizine center know.

Good Luck,
leezza

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
One of the parents at our school district has a small salon much like yours and she made business cards to give to the teachers. You can contact your local school and see if you can drop a few off or maybe put up a flyer in the workroom. Your church and daycare centers are other sources to advertise at.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
One of the parents at our school district has a small salon much like yours and she made business cards to give to the teachers. You can contact your local school and see if you can drop a few off or maybe put up a flyer in the workroom. Your church and daycare centers are other sources to advertise at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts